1 Green, 1 Yellow, 1 Red and 1 Blue
Here's what we ate:
- 1 lb organic ground turkey (see seasoning recipe below)
- organic plain greek yogurt
- Whole grain hard taco shells or 2 corn taco shells
- onion, chopped
- black olives
- organic mexican bend cheese or another 21 day fix approved cheese
- Frank's hot sauce for some spice
1. Cook ground turkey on stove top in a pan. Once browned, drain and add 3/4 cup of water and desired amount of taco seasoning and mix up.
2. Chop or shred lettuce and onion
3. Make your tacos!!!
21 Day Fix container count:
2 Whole Grain Tortilla Shells = 1 Yellow
Ground Turkey = 1 Red ( I fill my red with turkey and greek yogurt)
Cheese & Avocado(optional) = 1 Blue
Olives = 1 Orange
Lettuce, Onion and Salsa (optional) = 1 Green
Frank's Hot Sauce = Free
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Mix all spices together
- Use desired amount to season your meat
This is a 21 Day Fix free food!
There were plenty of left overs so we can take tacos for lunch the next two days! It's great because it feels like a cheat meal but it's not!