Thursday, February 25, 2016

Quick update!

It's been quite a while guys! We have been so busy with all the holidays and just getting back into the swing of things after the New Year. Through out November and December we got to spend alot of time with our families and friends which always makes the holidays special!

We had decided to, again, work on our healthy lifestyle, or lack there of, in 2016. We have been fairly successful with our eating habits and not so much with our exercise. It seems that's our pattern. 

How do you get back on track after the holidays? 

For this new year we have similar goals. I am down a total of 7.1 lbs since I started the 21 day fix. Now, I was down 10 lbs but with skipping work outs and cheating a lot over the holidays I gained some back. But I am excited that I have managed to maintain my current weight :)  

So, here we are at the end of February and winter is in full swing. Last week we got about 22 inches of snow at our house. I love snow but I am really starting to get sick of this cold weather :) Its a great excuse to make some delicious soups to enjoy though! I know I said I would do chicken noodle soup next....but I am thinking maybe some chili instead. Final decision TBD! 

Do you have a favorite winter soup or recipe to get you through these cold days? Let me know so I can try it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment