Monday, July 4, 2016

We're Havin' a baby!!!!!



July 4, 2016

4 Weeks





How Far Along: 4 Weeks
Baby is the size of a: Poppy Seed
Gender: No idea!
Weight Gain: None so far! 
Maternity Clothes: Not Yet!
Sleep: Still the usual, waking up a few times a night. Nothing has changed
Best Moment This Week: Telling Andrew. I knew 3 days before I told him and it was killing me :)
Worst Moment This Week: It was 4th of July and we had tons of different things going on. The worst part of being pregnant and no one(not even Andrew) knowing, was hiding the fact that I wasn't drinking. So much harder than  thought. IDK how we are going to make it through Hawaii!
Miss Anything: No
Movement: Nope
Cravings: Not yet :)
Queasy or Sick: Not at all!(I hope I didn't just jinx myself!)
Have You Started To Show Yet: Nope
Gender Prediction: No Clue on the gender, and we don't plan to find out. 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button In or Out? In
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Happy or Moody Most of the Time: Happy but noticing I am a lot more sensitive than I had been in recent months. Not sure if that has anything to do with the pregnancy.
Looking Forward To: Telling our families!

No comments:

Post a Comment