Monday, October 26, 2015

21 Day Fix - New Round and New Foods

Hi everyone!

Well, we are back at it again this morning. Full on work outs and eating plans. Unfortunately, I have gained back most of my weight since I stopped doing the 21 day fix. Actually, I completely fell of the wagon. We have been having mostly junk food for the past 2 weeks. I have noticed it in my weight and how I feel. To be honest, I have felt like crap most days! Now, my coffee pot broke and I've been doing with out that but I'm going to blame the way I've been feeling on my horrible food choices. 


So here we are, back at square one. The goals are similar as before, as I suspect they will be for a while.

Taylor's Goals for the next 21 days:
  • lose 5 lbs and fit into clothing more comfortably
  • tone muscle and build up endurance
  • feel better physically and be less tired
  • be more creative with 21 day fix recipes
Andrew's Goals for the next 21 days:
  • reduce body fat and increase muscle
  • fit more comfortably into existing wardrobe
I have already planned out the menu for this week and just have a few more things to purchase at the grocery store and we will be all set. On top of all this Halloween is this weekend. I will be making some special treats for that. Some 21 day fix friendly and some not!

On todays menu:
  • 2 hard boiled eggs
  • carrot sticks and almonds
  • Paleo Chili (recipe to come later)
  • Vanilla Mocha Shakeology
  • 21 Day Fix Chicken Parm with whole wheat pasta
Now, the chicken parm I made I would not say is my favorite. I used a recipe outlining the ingredients in 21 day fix terms and will use this to develop my own recipe. Chicken parm was the first meal I ever cooked unassisted at 10 years old. It's a favorite in my house and this recipe was perfectly fine for plan old chicken parm, but there wasn't any crispiness to it. The panko bread crumbs became soggy as soon as I added the sauce. Once I find a good 21 day fix friendly chicken parm I will let you know!



No comments:

Post a Comment