Sunday, August 30, 2015

21 Day Fix - Day 2-4 (Second Round)

So this week has been a fast one. It seems like as summer comes to a close the time is just flying by. We did so-so on our diet this week. I was actually down 7.5 lbs from my original start weight before being introduced to the 21 Day Fix! That was a huge deal to me. I was so excited. Then Friday came and my husband did not was left over shrimp kabobs for dinner. So we had pizza. I was on board with a lighter flatbread style that we normally get from our local store. It was a better option that the local pizza shop that is delicious but covered in cheese and grease. It was a start to a mini downward spiral. We didn't work out Friday or Saturday (not because my back and neck has really been hurting me lately). And now I have gained back almost a pound!

Any-who.....

Today we have a team event for Andrew's job at the Red Wings game. There will obviously be junk food there that will be served for the event. I plan on making healthy choices with what is available. The rest of my day consists of getting my mind set back on track, menu planning for next week, grocery shopping and doing my Yoga Fix work out!

My sister and her husband are visiting again this week so it might be hard to stick to the diet all the time. We might be going out to dinner , or possibly the drive in one night. Here are my goals for the week:

  • wake up 1/2 hour earlier
  • do my workout before noon
  • make 1 new 21 day fix recipe
  • do a blog post every day(I know I've been slacking in this area too but I think when I do it it helps me stay on track!)
  • make healthier choices when not able to stick to my specific meal plan.
Here's a cute picture to start the week off with!



No comments:

Post a Comment