Wednesday, August 5, 2015

21 Day Fix - Day 3

Today was a very typical day for us. Andrew was off to work early and I worked from home and ran some errands. However, today was also almost the hardest day for me. I felt very weak and almost faint on and off through out the day. I know my body is just pushing back at me because I am eating a lot less and lets face it....its used to running on junk food! I powered through though and I did not allow myself to use that as an excuse to break down during the "Lower Body Fix" workout. Now that we have made it through the first 3 days we are on to our next goal.....getting up before 7 am! :)

So....here was our menu for today:
  • 2 hard boiled eggs
  • an apple 1 tbs organic peanut butter
  • pan seared salmon, quinoa and a salad (left overs)
  • watermelon
  • Vanilla Mocha Shakeology shake (after our workout)
  • Caprese Chicken, quinoa and a salad (I'll be posting the recipe later)


No comments:

Post a Comment