Wednesday, August 26, 2015

21 Day Fix.....Again!


So now that we have sort of gotten into a routine we are just going to continue the 21 day fix on a daily basis. I find that its the only program that encourages me to eat healthy and work out that I have actually stuck too. I am not sure if its the program or if it's that my husband is also following it and we hold each other accountable. Since today is Wednesday, I decided to stick with the exercises by the day in the plan and not "day 1" or "day 2". Today was the Lower Body Fix. 

Today I had a different lunch so I saved a few containers for that, making it an unusual day. Here's what I ate:

  • Steel cut oats (2 Y)
  • Salad with chicken, mushrooms, red onions and bacon bits(2 G, 1 O, 2 R)
  • Strawberries
  • Chocolate Shakeology
  • Grilled chicken and green beans

I feel good getting back into it. I was really slacking there for a few days and it was hard getting back into it. One thing I noticed was I kept thinking of junk food. I don't know if there was an unusual amount of junk commercials on TV today or what. But I was really thinking about breaking down. I am happy I didn't. 

Our goals will be the same for this round of the 21 Day Fix. Here's a recap of those:

Taylor's Goals for the next 21 days:
  • lose 5 lbs and fit into clothing more comfortably
  • tone muscle and build up endurance
  • feel better physically and be less tired
Andrew's Goals for the next 21 days:
  • reduce body fat and increase muscle
  • fit more comfortably into existing wardrobe
I lost 5.2 lbs. in our last round of the 21 day fix. I know I may not lose that amount again as I've heard sometimes in the beginning it comes off a little faster. But I figure it a goal to start with and if I still see results with inches lost then we can adjust that goal.

Here's to another 21 days!

~Taylor 


No comments:

Post a Comment