Tuesday, August 4, 2015

21 Day Fix - Day 2

We survived day 1! Now on to day 2!

Today was a hard day for me. I had a very light day and spent a lot of my time relaxing (not sure why but I was extremely lethargic). Much of the day I was thinking about my next meal. I feel like thats always the way, at least for me, when I'm on a diet. I wasn't hungry, just bored I guess. But I did an amazing job at telling myself "You are NOT hungry!" Drinking all that water helped too!

We were certainly sore after the Total Body Cardio Fix on Day 1. Todays work out was Upper Body Fix. That was tough at times. Mainly the push ups and plank. Those were the two I had a really hard time with. I'm not proud that I had to take a break for a few seconds here and there during that part. But we powered through and got to enjoy our Vanilla Mocha Shakeology shakes after. 

Here is our menu for today:
  • 2 hard boiled eggs
  • an apple 1 tbs organic peanut butter
  • burrito bowl 
  • an apple 1 tbs organic peanut butter
  • Vanilla Mocha Shakeology shake (after our workout)
  • pan seared salmon, quinoa and a salad with 21 day fix balsamic dressing (pictured below)
  • green olives
Excited for tomorrow. Nothing special is going on, but I feel so excited that we have been successful these past two days and I am trying to stay on track!

Wild caught sockeye salmon, quinoa and organic spring mix all from Wegman's

No comments:

Post a Comment